|All genetic samples need to be accompanied by a Sample Submission Form and an Order Form which includes a release authorization. Form can be downloaded and printed below. Please note that these froms have changed.
Download Submission and Order Form|Download ASA Submission and Order Form
AgriGenomics is accepting all sample types at this time. This includes whole blood in EDTA tubes, semen, blood Cards and hair.
Current tests are:
***PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY SAMPLES FOR SAMPLE TO BE PROCESSED***
|Proper Sample Collection Guidelines|
|WHOLE BLOOD SAMPLES
• Must be collected in a Purple top EDTA tube. These contain an anticoagulant to keep the blood from clotting.
• After blood is drawn, immediately mix/shake the tube thoroughly to keep from clotting.
• A new needle and syringe is needed for each animal to prevent cross contamination.
• Label the tube with tag/tattoo/name that is written on the submission form and be sure they match.
• Blood should be chilled, NOT frozen before shipment. Ice packs are not required in shipment.
• Package samples so that they do not get smashed or broken in shipment.
• Semen does not need to be frozen or cold.
• Write the animals information on the front of the card to match submission form.
• Hair must be pulled from the tail switch of the tail. DO NOT pull from the tail head or from the ear.
• Freemartin test MUST BE whole blood in a EDTA tube, this cannot be done with hair samples.
|TH, PHA, DS, CC, BD, OH, H/P, and HYG: $25 per head
Any 2 of these = $35 per head • Any 3 of these = $45 per head
AM, NH, CA, DD, OS, MA, IE, DL, and FM: $20 per head
Any 2 of these = $30 per head • Any 3 of these = $40 per head • Any 4 tests of any pricing!! = $50 per head
Ship samples and payment to:
2399 N 1000 East Road
Mansfield, IL 61854
Written results will be provided on all samples tested. It is in your best interest to identify the samples as completely as possible for your future reference and use.
|Thank you for your interest in AgriGenomics, Inc. If we can help you in any way, or If you have any questions, please contact us at (217) 762-9808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.|